The Idiots Revolution
When Mensa International discussed the problems about the lesser intelligent (seemingly "stupid"
) Springfieldians, they ran to the Mayor's Office with evidence to prove their case. Mayor Quimby, however, believed they had uncovered his corrupt activities thus had all compromising evidence destroyed, and fled town via air and robbing Chief Wiggum of the chance to arrest him. By law, Mensa Springfield - as the most learned citizens - were now in charge of Springfield, and intended to reform the town into a utopia. However, some of their reforms threatened to cause a riot, until Stephen Hawking showed up. Professor Hawking then used his built-in boxing glove to take on Seymour Skinner. As the Springfield idiots attacked Gazebo 7, the professor flew out just in time using his built-in hover-device. Mayor Quimby then returned to Springfield to retake full power.
- Julius Hibbert IQ: 155
- Professor Frink IQ: 197
- Lindsey Naegle IQ: 131+
- Seymour Skinner IQ: 131+
- Lisa Simpson IQ: 159 (formerly 156)
- Comic Book Guy IQ: 170
- Melvin Van Horne (Tapped Out only) IQ: 131+
- Martin Prince (Tapped Out only) IQ: 216
- Manjula Nahasapeemapetilon
- Mensa (pronounced /ˈmɛnsə/; IPA: [ˈmensa] in Latin) means "table" in Latin as is symbolized in the organization's logo.